Sunday, January 27, 2008

Scrabble

Most Sunday nights after church find us heading into town with a group of friends from church for a late dinner. Tonight, the evening's church service was a fish fry for missions, which negated the need to drive into town for dinner. A group of us sat around visiting for a while but most had to go get kids ready for bed and left early in the evening. Erica's hubby Jason had to work tonight so we decided to head to my house for a game of Scrabble to end the evening. I've finally found a friend who loves to play Scrabble as much as I do! Last Sunday Erica won the Scrabble game but oh was it a close game! Tonight's game was another close one, but I was victorious! Woo Hoo! 238-225! Cam started the game with us but it wasn't long before the movie the rest of the kids were watching gained his attention. Good game while you lasted "Pokey Boy!"







While we played, Heather grabbed my camera. She's constantly trying unique angles when she takes pictures and some she took were...let's just say interesting. Here are the rest she took:






Gosh, do we take our games serious or what???









Until next time, E!!!








4 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Yea, yea, yea... enjoy the win THIS TIME! You weren't near as peppy about it and sure didn't post a BLOG about it when I whooped up on you last weekend!
=0)

j/k Thanks for letting us come hang out.

Tammy said...

Eh, I just didn't have my camera last weekend! I blog everything, remember??? :0)

Anonymous said...

forget the blog war... looks like we have a new "war" to watch.. Scrabble War... May the best word win!!

Anonymous said...

hey! NO FAIR.....I WANT TO PLAY TOO, I MISS MY SCRABBLE COMPETITION

Pages

Pages - Menu