Thursday, January 24, 2008

Drab, Colorless Winter?


Nah! Look closer!








At first glance it appears winter hasn't much color. It seems all that's visible are gray skies, brown and gray leafless trees, brown fields and lawns of dried, dead brown grasses. But, look closer. What's this I see? Red? Yes! There's red everywhere I look, red berries I see!




























So, while you're out and about and thinking the world looks gloomy at this time of year, look again! You might just see some unexpected color.








3 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Yea, I noticed all the red berries all over our back field that day when Cam, Riley & I walked to the pond.....

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures of the berries... Hope you are having a good day!

busysingersmom said...

I like the one with the blue water in the background. And, hey, Chick, when are you going to tell us which pictures you picked to display?????

Pages

Pages - Menu