Sunday, January 6, 2008

Yes It Snowed....Sort of...

Since returning home from our trip to Missouri for Christmas, I'm frequently asked if it snowed while we were there. Well, sort of....it snowed 2 nights, but melted before the flakes even hit the ground. The 2nd night it did this, the flakes were pretty big and very wet and I actually got a few pictures of it.





While I was taking pictures with the camera, Marty was attempting to take pictures with my camera phone but those didn't turn out at all. So, for those of you who got a weird picture sent to you via my cell phone....this is what Marty was trying to send you so you could see the snow too.








It was really coming down hard for a little while....but we never saw any on the ground. Bummer! No sledding for us!










Levi had to have his smoke break...even in the cold and snow. Debbie, I bet he can relate to your hurting eyes from the flashes of the camera!!! And I didn't feel a bit sorry for him...he was between the camera and the snow pictures I was trying to take!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

preaty snow and in my preaty front yard!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

hey if u enlarge the second pic your snowflakes look like little hearts!!!!!!!!!!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Yea, I got that text message and had a hard time figure out what on earth it was! =0)

busysingersmom said...

I just hope that's all the snow we get this year! I'm not big on sledding to work. ;) Though I'm sure the kids would like a snow day or two.

Anonymous said...

im with you BSM! cept i would like enough to make snow ice cream then it can melt away!!!!!!!

Pages

Pages - Menu