Monday, January 14, 2008

Reflections

The above photo of the mill reflected in the spring reminds me of an impressionist painting.




Many of you have spent the past couple of weeks reflecting upon 2007 and looking forward to what 2008 will bring. As I put away my Christmas decorations and took down the tree I wondered how many of us would put away all signs of Christmas in our homes until next year when it's time to decorate again. Here's hoping there are signs of Christmas in each of your homes throughout 2008, not just at Christmas time.






These are more photos taken of reflections as we walked along the river near Hodgson Mill during my trip to Missouri.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really makes me miss home to look at the pictures you have taken when you are there. I now call Texas "home" but I think deep in my heart the hills of MO will always be my true "home"! These pictures are beautiful!!!!

Tammy said...

Elizabeth, one of these years you and I will have to traipse those hills together again!!! Miss you bunches!!!

Anonymous said...

ul! We went back Sat. and stayed until almost dark and played around with different settings, got some interesting photos. watched some otters, but they were too far away to get very good pics of them. thought of you while we were there MOM

Pages

Pages - Menu