Monday, May 5, 2008

Painting, again.

My painting project is moving along at a snail's pace right now. I've worked a lot on it, but it doesn't appear that way because it's so big. Every time I work on it, Heather grabs the camera to record some of the progress. She's becoming more and more interested in photography and is always after a unique angle. I wasn't going to post these, but decided, "why not?" Like I said, you can't see that I've made much progress yet.





These were taken a few days ago when I first began applying paint to the canvases.






I'm anxious to finish the background and begin working on the people!









Heather took these photos tonight.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anxiously awaiting to see the final result... Wish I had your talent.

Deb

E @ Scottsville said...

Hey, at least its starting to look like SOMETHING! I see a TREE!

Pages

Pages - Menu