Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fun in the Pool...But Not Ours....

Heather and I had planned a day of lazing about in the pool today. Marty worked at his mom's, building a shed. Erica and her family had plans to spend the day with friends who will be moving away this week. Unfortunately their friends became ill and they've had to postpone their plans. Erica called us to see what we were up to today. Marty had just called me to tell me our pool was still not ready for swimming because the chemicals are still not right and that his mom said we could come swimming in her pool. When I told him Erica and Jason wanted to do something with us he said bring them to his mom's too. Jason and the kiddos went to town to pick up dinner to grill later and Erica joined Heather and me in the pool while they shopped. Marty worked all day on the shed and never did get to join us all in the pool!





Erica catching rays.






Cameron and Riley sure enjoyed their day in the pool!





This is how Erica and I spent our whole day!!!





As soon as I abandoned my air mattress the race was on to see whether Riley or Cameron would claim it!






Jason and Mathew wrestling in the pool. Thanks Jason for doing our shopping and our cooking today!!!






Doesn't Riley have a sweet expression on her face in this one??





Mathew and Cameron chased each other round and round the pool.





Silly Cameron! :0)





When Billie and Freddie arrived home Mathew and Heather ditched us to play pool in the game room.



Heather




Mathew.




I am sure I should have gotten out of the pool much sooner than I did! (Either that or I should have applied sunblock! Ouch!!!) Guess I will be peeling in a few days.....sigh....



Which lobster is redder????





Marty on top of the shed he spent the day building. Next time, take a break and join us in the pool!!!!






We sure enjoyed our day playing in the pool. Thanks for joining us Erica and Jason! Thanks for the use of your pool Billie!

3 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Thanks for letting us come crash with you guys for the day. We had a wonderful relaxing day. Wish Marty could've joined us for more of it. We misse you, Marty!

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH!!! AND WHO PREACHED AT ME FOR NOT WEARING ANY SUNBLOCK???!!!!!! ABSOULUTY NO SYMPOTHY HERE FOR YOU!!! :)
STILL LOVE YA THOUGH!!!!!!!!

AS A MATTER OF FACT WHEN I CALLED YOU FROM THE LAKE WHAT WHERE THE LAST WORDS YOU TOLD ME??? I QUOTE,"MAKE SURE YOU WEAR YOUR SUNBLOCK!" UH HU I SEE :) :) :)

busysingersmom said...

That sounds wonderful!!! : )

Pages

Pages - Menu