Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ghosts of Christmases Past

1991
Heather's first Christmas
(I have better photos....SOMEWHERE!)

______________________________________________________

1994

At Christmas time in 1994 we lived in Torrington, Wyoming...in Granny's basement. Heather was 3 years old. We took her to see Santa at Hardee's. I love the expression on her face in this photo! This same evening Marty, Uncle Rick and I took Heather to see the Santa choo choo train...but I can't find those photos either!






Time to open presents!

(I think Granny and Papa had fun going overboard that year with a little one in the house!)






Santa Granny brought Heather this awesome little recliner that was the perfect size for her and her cousin Randy.



All the loot from Santa!




Just before Christmas a new cousin was born! This is Heather holding her new cousin Natasha.




Uncle Andy and Uncle Rick were treated to a tea party with Heather's new kitchen. What great sports they were!
_______________________________________________
1993

My family used to rent the mess hall of a local campground to celebrate Chrismas with my dad's family. It was always held the Saturday before Christmas and I have many wonderful memories of spending the day with all my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. This Christmas Heather was 2. My nephew Brandon was almost 3. At this age he thought women and girls in dresses were just beautiful. Any time Heather heard music she wanted to dance. At the end of this day Marty, Heather and I had to change clothes to attend my company's Christmas party. When Heather came out in this dress Brandon was mesmerized! There was music playing and when Brandon walked over to see her dress they just began dancing. It was the sweetest moment and has always been a favorite photo of the whole family.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why cant they go back to being little again??????????? they were soooo sweet!! (most of the time!!)

E @ Scottsville said...

Keyword: WERE! =0)

I love the one of her on Santa's lap. You're right, the expression on her face is priceless.

Pages

Pages - Menu