Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Starsteppers 2008

Heather recently recieved this year's dance team and individual portraits and I just never got around to posting them. While I have some time to work on "pre-posts" I thought I'd work on some blogging so you have something to look at while I'm away from my computer for a few days. I found plenty to post on my other blog, but am not finding much to post here. I spotted Heather's photos and decided now is a good time to post them and I'll just wait and post the band portraits by themselves when they arrive.

I can't wait for football so I can see what the girls have been working on this summer! I didn't make it to one day of dance camp this year to take any photos so I have no clue how they look yet.
Heather will be one busy beaver this year during football if all goes according to her plan. She will again participate in band, dance team and is also the photo editor of the school paper this year. She always performs part of the half time show with the band, wearing her dance team uniform, then when the dancers take the field she runs her horn to the sidelines and joins her team's formation for the dance then leaves the field when they do. This year she wants to do all that, then be able to photograph the last half of each game for the paper. She is working with her dance teacher to see if that will actually work out. Heather had a plan in place to present to her not knowing the reaction she'd received. Her dance teacher thinks it might just work. This Friday's the first game so we'll see how it all comes together. I have to miss the first game but Heather's youth worker at church, Billy has agreed to take some pictures of Heather for me since I can't and I have photos of her from every game. Thanks Billy!!!


Heather is in the back row, 3rd from the right hand side.

Heather's friend Ryan will be the mascot this year so I'm looking forward to getting some photos of him as well!





3 comments:

Sherri Kaye said...

She sounds like a very busy girl. It is amazing how much she looks like you. You must be very proud of all of her accomplishments.

busysingersmom said...

I love her individual picture! Very pretty!!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Great pics! I love the individual one.

Now... couldn't you post photos of last years mascot and say its Ryan and nobody would know the difference? j/k =0)

Pages

Pages - Menu