Friday, August 15, 2008

Did You Know 5th and 6th Graders Can Fly???

While at preteen camp, the 5th and 6th graders were given the opportunity to "blob." The Blob is an inflatable that sits on the water. A child jumps off a platform, landing on his/her bottom on the inflatable and crawls to the other end. They sit on the end until the next child jumps onto the blob, thus launching them off their end of the blob and into the water. I got a photo of each of our 5th and 6th grade campers mid-air at least once.




Kylie





Michael





Michael being blobbed. Most of the kids I saw being blobbed this day just bounced up a little and into the water. Michael really caught some air each time he was blobbed!





Cody. I love how it looks like he's trying to fly!





Cameron







Michael again. I think Michael blobbed more than the rest of our group.









Haylea as she launches herself off the platform.







Haylea







Michael








1 comment:

E @ Scottsville said...

I bet none of 'em went as high as I did when Marty blobbed me!!! =0)

Looks like y'all had FUN! I'm so glad.

Pages

Pages - Menu