Friday, August 15, 2008

Cheyenne and Me




Marty is working out of town this weekend and Heather is at a dance team lock in tonight so it was going to be just me and the dog for the evening. I decided on my way home after having dinner with Heather and one of her friends that it would be a good weekend to spend with my niece Cheyenne. I called her to see if she wanted me to come get her and she said sure and Debbie ok'd it too. I was just about to turn around and head back through town and on to San Antonio and decided to see if my mother in law wanted to join me for a quick trip. When I called my father in law, Freddie, answered the phone so I told him I was kidnapping his wife and would be there in a few minutes. I picked her up and off to San Antonio we went, stopping along the way for sunset shots of course.




We picked up Cheyenne and headed back home. In the first 10 minutes we were home we decided on a movie to watch, only to find it's not in its case and it's nowhere to be found. We chose another movie and I put the last bag of popcorn in the microwave (following the instructions of course) only to burn it very badly and stink up the house! So, we'll just suffer through the movie snacking on CHOCOLATE instead!!!!




Who knows with the 2 of us (and throwing Heather in the mix tomorrow) just where we'll find ourselves!!!




No comments:

Pages

Pages - Menu