Sunday, July 1, 2007

Flowers in the rain

Yes, I'm probably going overboard with these flowers in my yard, but I'm excited something I planted (well, sorta planted) is actually still blooming year after year!!! My mother in law will gladly tell you how black my thumbs are!!! You saw these in the semi-dark with the headlights shining on them, and now you get to see them in the light of day with drops of water from a recent rain shower. (I did wait until it was only slightly misting to protect my camera.) Somebody tell me what I planted. I've forgotten what they are. (I know, I'm terrible with this stuff aren't I??)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL :) OH AND THANKS A MILLION FOR THE INVITATIONS THEY ALSO TURNED OUT BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope4Grace said...

Just gorgeous! I envy those who have the touch with their cameras. I have no skill whatsoever and it takes a long time photoshop just to remove the red eyes....Sigh!

Thanks for visiting me.

Pages

Pages - Menu