Monday, July 2, 2007

Recent photo contest at Harlin Museum

I know I've posted some of these photos before, but I'm posting them again. I recently sent my mom some photos I had taken to enter in a photo contest at the museum in my home town. She entered several photos as well. Neither of us won any money but she won 2nd place in People/Portraits, 3rd place in Nature, and 1st place in Buildings. I won 1st place in Nature and 4th place in Still Life. Here are most of the photos I entered:


The version of this photo I entered was cropped to be a portrait formatted photo:
This is my 4th place Still Life winner. I called it "Remember."



Although this photo did not win, it is still one of my favorites. "Captivated Katie."


This is my nephew Chris. I took his senior portraits and this is one of my favorites and I love it in sepia.



This is the 1st place Nature photo "Spring's Abundant Color."



1 comment:

busysingersmom said...

Wow, Tammy! Those are all so beautiful!!!! Congratulations!

Pages

Pages - Menu