Sunday, July 29, 2007

Virginia Beach


These pictures aren't all that recent, but I thought I'd share them anyway. A couple of summers ago my mom and I took a vacation together and flew to see my aunt ( "Nana." ) I've posted pictures of the lighthouses we saw there, but have yet to post these pictures.






One of the scenes from the window of the plane.





Upon arrival, this is the sunset that greeted us.







First Landing State Park





My mom at the beach.






2 of my favorite ladies (Mom and Nana) at the beach.






We each took turns "monkeying around" after our picnic lunch at First Landing State Park.




A Sand Castle Sculpture on the boardwalk at Virginia Beach.


The Boardwalk. (You're humming the tune right now, aren't you???)


Mom and Nana playing with the "beach balls" on the boardwalk.



No comments:

Pages

Pages - Menu