Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mike and Marty, et al

I took Marty to Rudy's for BBQ for his birthday. Mike and Debbie were persuaded to meet us there for Mike's bday too. It's always a barrel of laughs when these two are around!

Mike: "Marty, you're REALLY not going to share those ribs with me?"

Mike: "You did NOT seriously just take a picture of me with a sausage in my mouth!"


Marty: "Mike, these ribs are TO DIE FOR!"


Marty: "Here Mikey, taste this. It's not hot!"


Mike: "Forget the spoon. I'm drinkin' my corn!"


This is me and my sister in law Debbie. She's brand new to the world of blog (just this morning!). You can visit her here. Drop by and leave some love in her comments.


2 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

That was funny. Good job, Tammy. Looks like y'all had a really fun night. =0)

E

Anonymous said...

I live in Boston but when I traveling cross country a few years ago I stopped in Amarillo and asked for the best bbq joint in town. We went and it was great.

Pages

Pages - Menu