Monday, November 5, 2007

More Photoshop Effects

I dug out the very first portraits I ever took of Heather after I bought my first good 35mm camera. When Heather was in 3rd grade my friend Suzanne had some professional portraits made of her daughter, who danced with Heather at that time. The pictures were beautiful, but we couldn't afford to have portraits like that made of Heather so I decided to see what I could do myself. I tossed a black sleeping blag over the living room window, took the shades off some lamps and positioned them around her and snapped away. These are some of those results, along with some new versions I've just created in photoshop.






The original photo:






After Photoshop:











I have several photos I've taken of Heather in the mirror and this one is my favorite. It was taken as she was preparing for a dance clinic in Houston, TX in 5th grade.




Here is the same shot again, after I've played with it in Photoshop.

2 comments:

busysingersmom said...

Pretty! I like the 3rd dance picture and the last picture best!

E @ Scottsville said...

I like the last picture best, too. That red lipstick is VERY dramatic like that. =0)

The profile in the first picture sure is sweet though.

Pages

Pages - Menu