Thursday, March 27, 2008

Random Ramblings

I don't have new pictures to post but I do have a lot going on so I'm posting anyway, just not really a post in keeping with the whole "Photography for Fun" theme. Oh well. There'll be plenty of photos in the days ahead!

Bill, I know you like more words and less pictures so here you go! :0)

Yesterday was my friend Pat's birthday, so Happy Birthday, Pat!

Yesterday was also my boss (and pastor and friend)'s birthday, so Happy Birthday Mitch!

Monday was my nephew Brandon's 17th birthday. Happy (late) Birthday, Brandon! (Regina can we really be getting old enough for Heather and Brandon to be this old???

Yesterday was also my best friend Erica's mom's birthday, so Happy Birthday, Jean!

This is my 300th post so I was going to save it for tonight in celebration of the display of my photos at the local coffee shop, but I changed my mind. I'm entitled to do that and do so very often. Just ask Marty or Heather. :0)

Speaking of Marty and Heather, thank you both for putting up with me the past couple of weeks while I've recovered. You've been awesome and I couldn't ask for anyone to have taken better care of me.

Yesterday I was invited to be a guest author for a post on my cousin's blog. I'm very flattered to have been asked and told her that yes, I'd be honored to write a post for her. So, keep watching and I'll let you know when you can find me over there too. Thank you again, Carmen!

And, today my Nana arrives! I can't wait to see her and I know the next few days are going to fly by but we are sure going to enjoy every minute of them!!!



Lots and lots of photos coming soon so stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hope you continue to feel better each day! Have fun with your Nana.

E @ Scottsville said...

Looking forward to the pictures of your weekend with Nana. =0)

Hurry up already!

Pages

Pages - Menu