Saturday, March 1, 2008

Can I Say the "S" Word???

No, not THAT word! The word to which I'm referring is SPRING!!!! Is it Spring yet? Because it sure looks like it around here!!! See for yourself what my backyard looks like today. It's a gorgeous sunny day and 81 degrees! South Texas in the Spring goes a long way toward making up for the lack of fall colors I miss in Missouri.


























I counted at least 5 bugs on this plant at the same time! A bee, a butterfly, a red lady bug, a yellow lady bug and a teeny black spider (I did not photograph the spider!)









3 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Yes, you may say it now!!! I'm soooooo ready for it. =0)

busysingersmom said...

Your pictures are beautiful! Some of my favorite I think. And we had a beautiful day today too, although not quite in the 80's. :s But we were in the 60's. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW WHAT IS ALL THAT????

HEY WE WERE IN THE 60'S YESTERDAY AND GOING TO BE NEAR 70 TODAY!!!!!!! ENJOY IT THOUGH CAUSE THEY SAY ITS GOING TO SNOW/ICE AGAIN TOMORROW!!!!! MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages

Pages - Menu