Thursday, March 13, 2008

Airman Chris

I recently posted here about my nephew Chris' graduation from basic training. His parents recently sent more pictures to us. I wish I'd attended his graduation and had the opportunity to visit with him before he transfered to his first duty station.





My brother in law Mike just posted the most amazing tribute to his son here. Take your tissues with you if you go read it. What amazing love this father has for his son and how it shines in the words he has written.





Chris, when I think of you this is how I will always picture you. This is the boy I still see behind the man you now are. I'm proud of you and so is your Uncle Marty....and it's apparent to all how proud your parents are of you.







My nephews, Tony and Chris (I don't know how old they were in this picture.)







Airman Chris






Proud Dad Mike, with his son Chris

3 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Wow, that last picture is really cool! Hard to believe Robert may be doing the same in just a few months. Wow how time flies!!!

Congrats again, Chris!

Debbie said...

Thank you for your gracious blogging of Chris.... Mike sat for a few minutes just staring at the picture of "little" Chris. He is truly proud of Chris! Thank you again! Debbie

busysingersmom said...

So... when can we set him up with my niece? ;)

Pages

Pages - Menu