Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Where's Your Camera?

Our friend Larry brought me a newspaper article tonight he thought I'd enjoy. He's right, I did. The article is from "The San Antonio Express News" and is Forrest M. Mimms III's article titled, "Digital camera is perfect for capturing nature shots." One statement in the article really caught my attention:

"So please join me in carrying a digital camera everywhere you go so those of us who have been doing so for years will look a bit more normal."

Oh how I can relate to that statement! On the occasions I do not have my camera in hand I've been asked such things as, "Where's your camera? I thought it was permantly attached?" So, those of you who tease those of us with permanantly attached cameras...grab your camera and hop on board! You know you want to and will be glad you did!































4 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Sadly, I'm getting worse about it. I guess I'm almost on board!

Tammy said...

Nah...It's not sad at all!!! You'll enjoy the ride!!!

Anonymous said...

If Forrest Mimms wasn't such a jerk I'd agree with you

busysingersmom said...

Beautiful bee pictures!

Pages

Pages - Menu