Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Guadalupe County Fair

This weekend is our county fair. We usually spend an evening at the fair enjoying the rodeo and maybe a few rides. This year is no exception. My pastor has encouraged me to enter some of my photographs in the fair, so today I did just that. I could only enter one photo in any category and since many of my favorite photos are of the same subjects, the choices were hard for me. I finally narrowed it down, with Marty's help. Here's what we chose to enter:





landscape category:








people category:






Black and white still life:

Wildlife:

Floral:

I had decided not to enter this photo because once enlarged, Billy's very blurry. Marty encouraged me to enter it anyway and since I'd already had the enlargement made, I did. It's entered in miscellaneous since I already have a people entry, and there is no action or sports entry. I also already have a wildlife entry, but even if I didn't I'm sure the judges wouldn't have understood my putting Billy in that category! The rest of us who do know him, would completely understand that category!!! Am I right guys???


I'll keep you posted on the results and our time spent at this year's fair.


5 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Hmmmmm. What kind of animal might YOU be thinking of for Billy? I say we start the polls now! Think of all the weird comments we could generate?! ha ha ha

I'll start the guessing off with, uhhhh........ a DUCK!

Anonymous said...

I don't know of any duck that makes that big a splash!!!

-Marty

Anonymous said...

Tammy, your work is amazing. I know you will win at least a few categories!

Anonymous said...

Marty got on the computer whoo hooo

busysingersmom said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Pages

Pages - Menu