Sunday, October 28, 2007

I've been at it again....

We've had a gorgeous full moon lately. I keep meaning to spend some time outside at night attempting to photograph it again but I hadn't gotten around to it, until tonight. Even then I didn't spend much time. It was cold out there (yes, even at 55 degrees this Texas whimp was cold!) and a skunk has been by to visit so hanging out on the front porch was not the thing to do!



Even so, I managed a few shots before the cold and the smell drove me back indoors.







2 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

I was expecting a different post. Guess you didn't get enough pics tonight, huh?

Are you waiting til Wednesday? You know you MAY post the one of Heather and Riley. I don't mind. =0)

Tammy said...

I didn't get enough pictures to post what I wanted. I will come up with something and use it soon though. Count on it!

Pages

Pages - Menu