Saturday, October 27, 2007

Vanessa

My friend Erma recently asked me if I'd take portraits of her daughter Vanessa. I was happy to do so. Vanessa and Heather used to dance together and now Vanessa is a cheerleader and Heather is on the high school dance team. Erma and I have been friends and remained in touch since their dancing days together began 5 or so years ago.




I remember one Spring Break in which Miss Suzi had scheduled the girls to practice at the studio every morning at 7:00 or 7:30. All us dance moms would drag ourselves to the studio early each morning and each morning that week we'd find ourselves at the coffee shop to wake up. If it weren't for the coffee shop and those early morning chats with the dance moms, that spring break could have done me in! We'd all go grab our coffee and sit and chat until I had to leave for work. The other moms that joined us were all teachers or stay-at-home moms. They were all such good sports to give up their spring break for their daughters' dance practices! Such is the life of a dance mom!




What a beautiful young lady you've become, Vanessa!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
You are such a great person! I thank God for allowing me to have a friend like you :-)

Erma

Pages

Pages - Menu