Friday, October 26, 2007

Perfect Remedy for a Week Gone Bad

After most of us had a trying week our friends and we decided it was time for a date night. Marty and I had planned to drive to Austin to watch the football game tonight, but when we found out Jason was taking a rare night off, we decided to go out instead. We piled in the Suburban and picked up Jason and Erica and Jimmy and Paula too and set out for San Antonio. And what a goofy mood we were all in -- perfect for a fun-filled evening!





We started off with dinner at the Outback, then headed to the mall only to find it was closing. We browsed one store then had to leave. We headed to Target, with 30 minutes before that store also closed on us. Off to Starbucks we went for a dose of caffeine to injest and make us even nuttier! One of these times I'll have to take a picture of Erica trying different coffees. She's still trying to find one she likes and the faces she makes while sampling everyone's flavors is hilarious! We sat in Starbucks and laughed and carried on while we waited for Heather's phone call that the game was over and she was headed back to the high school.





Unfortunately the Mats lost their game in a big way. I'm sorry I wasn't there to help cheer you on guys!






Playing with the cameras in the car, here I'm trying to convince Jason to give me back my camera!!! He was treading on dangerous ground, can't you tell?








Marty and me at the restaurant.








Jimmy and Paula. Jimmy looks like he's pondering something. Trust me, it couldn't have been good!









Jason and Erica. We've missed date nights, guys! Glad you finally had a night off Jason! You work way too hard!

4 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

It was a fun night out, wasn't it? =0) It won't be long before Jason's off one night every weekend again!!!! Yeah!!

photo_chiq said...

Looks like you had a good time and I love the warning face you were giving in the car.. Priceless!

Anonymous said...

I didn't have to ride on the roof!
We had a GREAT TIME :):):)

Tammy said...

You still better be on your best behavior...'cause next time we could still put you on the roof!

Pages

Pages - Menu