Saturday, August 25, 2007

Birthdays Past

Although Heather's 16th birthday isn't until tomorrow, today is the day for the celebration. In honor of that, my 100th post tonight (or tomorrow morning) will be of the event. Today, we'll trek back through time to see other birthday celebrations. I'm only posting a few pictures that I have readily on hand because it would take HOURS to go through all the pictures to find more and I don't have much time to spend. I have a party to prepare for!!!





Heather's BIRTHday.

Heather took her first steps 3 days before her first birthday, at her birthday party. Somewhere there is a better picture with her hands held out in front of her, but who knows where it is! You can see she still hadn't grown a lot of hair by this time.


I think this was her 4th birthday party, but I'm not sure (I'm terrible aren't I???) I could go research through the pictures and figure it out, but won't. She's standing next to my sister Regina, holding a doll from her at her party at McDonalds.


Her 6th birthday party was a blast! It was held at the skating rink in my home town and there were a TON of kids. Everywhere. Her face was beaming like this the whole time!

We jump to a collage I made of her 14th birthday party. That's her Granny holding her in the top left corner just to prove she still could! My favorite is the one in the middle of her and her daddy looking at the stars. A friend gave her a telescope and the rest of the evening was spent out front on the deck looking at the sky.



I hope today proves just as memorable, if not more so, than the birthdays past. Happy 16th Birthday Punkin'!!! Love, Mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bobby and i say happy birthday, and wishes he was there. he still thinks she is 6, happy birthday

Pages

Pages - Menu