Sunday, September 21, 2008

Galway Girl

The simplest things can make my day and music can often lift my spirits. Because I've been unable to get out and do anything I've been pretty much a couch potato watching way too much tv. Yesterday afternoon Heather came home from work early after her ankle swelled again so we were both couch potatoes. I didn't feel like going to the video store so we opted to watch a movie we've already seen over and over again: P.S. I Love You. I tend to love all things Irish and Heather has the same love of chick flicks her mama has so this movie appeals to both of us a lot. We both love the song sung in the pub in the movie and I was so disappointed to find it's not on the soundtrack. After hearing the song during the movie yesterday I decided to see if I could find out what the song is. I typed "song sung in the pub in P.S. I Love You." Why didn't I think of that sooner???? It was so easy to find and after learning the name of the song is "Galway Girl" sung by Steve Earle I headed over to amazon.com and 99 cents later downloaded the song. As I have a tendency to listen to a new song over and over when I like it, I'm sure it won't be long before Heather is begging me to find something new to listen to!

1 comment:

E @ Scottsville said...

What? No link to the song so we can hear it????

Come on, Woman!!!

Pages

Pages - Menu