Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dance Camp

My daughter's high school is hosting her team's dance camp this week. They work long days to prepare for next fall's football season and next year's competions as well. I take photos all year long of the team for their publicity as well as for their end of the year celebrations. Today I went a little early to pick her up so I could go in and snap some photos of all the girls. Here are a few of my daughter hard at work. I'm noticing she looks so serious in all of these...







Almost over. You can call it quits after one more time through the kick routine.



Finally, a break after working so hard. Doesn't she look exhausted?

"...we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."

Romans 5:3-5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I STILL CANT BELIVE HOW MUCH SHE HAS GROWN IN THE LAST FEW YEARS!!! WHAT HAPPEND TO THE LITTLE, SWEET HEATHER THAT WE ALL KNEW??? (NOT SAYING SHES NOT SWEET ANYMORE JUST THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE AN ADULT AND SHE SO MUCH TALLER THAN ME!!!ITS NOT FAIR :) TELL HER I LOVE AND MISS HER!!!!

Anonymous said...

thats my girl,doing what she does best.Give her my love

Pages

Pages - Menu