Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

My family


Before leaving for church this morning Heather presented me with a beautiful card and my very own chocolate cake!




After church Heather's friend Hunter joined us for the afternoon so I roped him into playing photographer for me.

Me, Marty & Heather





Hunter and Heather

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, to my Nana (my favorite aunt!), my mother in law, and all the other mothers in my life! These are for you:

“A mother’s heart is always with her children.” ~ Proverb

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding.” ~ Erma Bombeck

“All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.” ~ Abraham Lincoln

“The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.” ~ William Ross Wallace


“Making the decision to have a child – it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” ~ Elizabeth Stone

“Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love” ~ Mildred B. Vermont

“God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers.” ~ Jewish Proverb

“A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take”. ~ Cardinal Mermillod


1 comment:

C and C Mommy said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!!

Pages

Pages - Menu