Monday, September 10, 2007

There's Hope for Heather!

Apparently Heather has not appreciated the frequent stops I make to take pictures, especially when we are homeward bound after school and I stop to photograph the clouds or anything in the sky. She has voiced her frustration about this to her friends as well as to her speech teacher who is my friend Lisa. I believe the words "pet peeve" were mentioned. Can you imagine???

So, imagine my surprise tonight as we're flying down the highway hurrying home after school and grocery shopping and Heather says, "Mom, you have to stop." I give her a blank look and ask, "why?" She says, "Well, you're not going to believe I'm telling you this, but look at that cloud. You have to stop and take a picture of it." What? Who got in the car with me and what did you to with Heather???

I looked at what she was referring to and quickly stopped the car. (Yes, I made sure no one was behind me as I stopped suddenly. This time.) She handed me the ever-present camera and I hopped out. I snapped a few pictures and got back in the car, ready to head on down the road. She said, "No, don't go yet," and she grabbed my camera and hopped out of the car! She wanted to snap a picture of the cloud herself!!! (Really....WHERE is Heather???)

Here are a couple of photos I took of the cloud that captured her attention like none other:



Here is the photo she took:

No comments:

Pages

Pages - Menu