Friday, June 15, 2007

Welcome Home, Campers!

It's been a quiet week at my house. Both my husband and my daughter have been off at camp since Sunday. My husband was the boys' counselor, my daughter a camper, and my friend "E" the girls' counselor. I did not take any of these pictures. They are all borrowed from "E"'s camera. They all arrived home yesterday afternoon, wore out and talking 90 miles an hour from all their excitement. It's always fun when they all come home so animated and excited about camp. Despite everyone's weariness we still went to "E"'s to watch the basketball game!

GO SPURS GO!!!



Here are all the campers/counselors from our church just before departure (minus one they picked up on the way to camp)




They were part of the Green Team and from the looks of the pictures, really got into the spirit of things:


Even my husband has green hair!!! "E," you gotta tell me how you get him to do this stuff!!!

This is my husband and daughter with the "Spirit Stick" their team won.

"M" and "E" with the spirit stick.




Quiet time...







"E" on the zip line:




"M" on the zip line:







Our girls:

The newest member of the youth group, "J" made a profession of faith this week at camp. All campers who do so during the week of camp line up to ring the camp bell, one after another. Can you just imagine how glorious it sounds with that bell ringing, over and over, and what that signifies? Gives me goosebumps!

Our group before departing for home:




Thanks, E, for sharing your great pictures!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anytime, Tammy! I'm glad you enjoyed them. Thanks for loaning me your hubby for the week. We had a really good week. Sorry you were bored, but we'll make up for it tomorrow! =0) ~E

Pages

Pages - Menu