Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Are you tired of all these flowers yet?

Good news for those of you who are tired of these! Next week is vacation and my mom is coming for our "photography vacation." We decided to spend a week roaming around Texas, snapping pictures. We'll head to some state parks as well as to the beach. Next week should give me plenty of blog material, right? In the mean time, since I've been spending my time preparing for Mom's visit (cleaning house, moving beds, etc.) I haven't been out with my camera so much. I'm not going to promise no more flowers, though. If we see any, chances are we may stop and photograph them. Hopefully we'll see plenty of other things that catch our eye too. Hopefully by the end of our trek we'll have great dolphin pictures, beach sunset and sunrise pictures, etc.


















No comments:

Pages

Pages - Menu