Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Artistic or just plain weird?

My daughter thinks some of the pictures I take are just weird. So be it. Something catches my eye and I tend to photograph it. Such is the case with these photos.

I'm teaching the crafts class at my church's Vacation Bible School this week. (Today was a record-breaking day by the way! We are a small country church and we had 91 kids in attendance today!) As I was gathering all the paint brushes after we finished for the day I noticed how bright the colors all were and how cool they all looked. I continued stacking them all in the box to transport to the big sink in the kitchen. Then, once all those colors were reflected in the stainless steel sink, I ran back to the class to grab my camera. You decide if you agree with my daugther and I'm just weird....





They even still look pretty cool after they've been washed.

1 comment:

photo_chiq said...

I love the shot. As a photo buff myself I totally see your vision. I often take pictures of things others would not even consider a photo opportunity. Its the gift of seeing your world as a photograph. Everything I look at in some way shape or form i am thinking about how it would look as a picture. So my thought is your photos are not weird at all!

Pages

Pages - Menu