Friday, June 8, 2007

New Close Ups

I've been playing some more with my magnifying filters after some great tips from the author of "Catching Light" (see link in side bar--I don't know yet how to link text).


I spent yesterday afternoon visiting my friend Pat and she still has several flowers blooming so I experimented with "Cathing Light's" tips.





Pat grows some great daisies and every year she has a 2-headed one. This year she has 2 (a red one and a yellow one I'll post another time)



Her hibiscus was nearly destroyed in a recent storm, but one bloom is still surviving, although a bit wilted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!! Beautiful! You did a great job. The first one is my favorite.

This weekend I'm going to take pictures of flowers, but only take from the bottom looking up. ?? Wonder what kind of spin that will put on it?

Pages

Pages - Menu