Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Picnic in Boxley Valley

Reminiscent of childhood days and road trips through Arkansas with my family, on our trip to Boxley Valley we took picnic food and supplies for lunch. Upon arrival we chose a spot (all picnic tables had washed away in a previous flood) and unpacked coolers, boxes and blankets.

My niece Nicole was very curious about the contents in everyone's coolers and boxes.





My brother in law Greg cooked hot dogs for any who didn't want sandwiches.

My brother Davy just chillin' waiting for his food.



After lunch we hit the trail (Lost Valley). Can you see that the love of photography kinda runs in the family??



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful amazing hair, my husband absolutely loved them I would highly recommend them im one that lace wigs to say these are one of the best ones I have came across. It looks very natural, I absolutely love it. I would recommend to lace wigs uk who like full hair. I have purchased multiple lace wigs both synthetic and real and human hair extensions to this one. I can even bring myself to purchase any other brand or from any other source now because I love this one so much. Color is true to picture and it blends in with my hair perfectly, but there is a lot of lace wigs uk attached.

Pages

Pages - Menu