Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kayleigh Charles

It's a Girl! My daughter Heather had another ultrasound yesterday and it appears that my first grandbaby is a girl! My husband will continue to be outnumbered by girls and all things PINK! :)

Kayleigh, or "Charli" as Heather plans to call her, weighs about 8 ounces and appears to be growing just fine and healthy. Heather is just over 18 weeks along in her pregnancy.

I am completely smitten with this tiny wonder and am in awe of the technology that allows us to see in such detail what she already looks like:

Heather chose the name Kayleigh Charles to use my mother's middle name Kay, Heather's middle name Leigh, and Heather's dad's middle name Charles. She has always loved nicknames and plans to call the baby "Charli." I can't wait to meet you this spring Charli!

No comments:

Pages

Pages - Menu