Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Awe-Inspiring






I tend to use the word "awesome" pretty frequently, then when I'm faced with something that is truly awesome, incredible and awe-inspiring I don't seem to have an adequate word to describe it. That was the case throughout our vacation in Cozumel. I am completely drawn to the sea, inspired by it, even though at the same time afraid of it. There's something about the rise and fall of the waves, the pull of the moon on the tides, the sound of the water crashing, the feel of sand on my feet, the taste of salt in the air. It mesmerizes me. My senses were completely captivated when in Cozumel and all the things about the sea that I already knew to be enchanting were present. But added to that was a blue like I've never seen before in so many shades and hues the farther out in the Caribbean I gazed.













No comments:

Pages

Pages - Menu