Wednesday, May 2, 2012

#photoadayMay Day 2: Skyline

When I think of "skyline" I picture a cityscape at night, perhaps a beautiful sunset behind it. Today's photo a day subject was a bit of a challenge for me. I don't live near the city, in fact I live way out in the country. Today, the sky wasn't anything spectacular and at first glance I couldn't figure out how to make the skyline I see every day  seem interesting. As I walked outside with my camera in hand, I didn't have high hopes. I snapped a few photos of the trees that surrounded me and as I turned around I noticed the moon peeking through faintly. Even this sight I see every day can be found beautiful if looking appreciatively rather than disappointedly.



 It's not too late to join the fun. Head over to Fat Mum Slim and get started. Leave a comment and let me know you're playing too and a link so I can come see how you approach the challenges each day.






No comments:

Pages

Pages - Menu