Monday, August 15, 2011

Burgess Family Portraits

Last week I had the privelege of photographing one of my favorite families! I gave them several location ideas and they chose to take them at the river in Gruene, TX. This family loves the outdoors, especially where water is invoved so this location is perfect for them! Their oldest daughter just left to return to college and it's the first time this family will be so far from her. They wanted new family photos before she left.



20 Years together and obviously still so much in love






Father and daughter


Mother and son


brother and sister




Erica, may you have a blessed year in college! You will be missed by us all!




1 comment:

Kendra said...

I LIKE:) How come I do not remember seeing my husband about to cover me in water?? Cute! All the photo's look Great that I have seen thus far! Going to be hard to choose for ourselves and others! Thank You for taking time out of your busy schedule to do this for us! It was Fun!
Love You!

Pages

Pages - Menu