Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sunrise in Calico Rock

Another favorite part of our fall vacation was the morning my husband, my mom and I drove to Calico Rock, Arkansas very very early in the morning to watch the sun rise over the bluffs of the White River. It was incredible! The sunrise itself wasn't particularly spectacular that day, but the fog was amazing and so surreal. We stayed and wondered around the bluffs until well after sunrise and until every bit of the fog had lifted.  My husband the daredevil gave us a scare several times as he'd wonder so close to the edge of the rocks high above the river. It was a beautiful morning and one I hope to never forget.






















1 comment:

Kendra said...

Beautiful! Glad you had such a nice time and visit with your mom.

Pages

Pages - Menu