Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dance Team Practices 9 to 5



No, the dance team doesn't practice from 9:00 to 5:00....they performed a routine to Dolly Parton's "9 to 5" at the Crowd Pleasers Dance Competition in Houston Saturday.

A practice area had been set up in a section of Clear Springs High School's cafeteria but Cathy decided right away it was too noisy and crowded to accomplish much. She led the girls to the end of a large hallway where I even found a place to take photos from a whole new angle....up the nearby stairs!

I took many many photos of them practicing and here are just a few of my favorites:







Kymber and Heather





Kymber smiling so sweetly





Kymber helped Heather with her suspenders.





Heather waiting for practice to begin. Do ALL dancers have the attitude this dancer appears to have?? :0)











2 comments:

C and C Mommy said...

Cool pic with the clock!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh man, you should've reset the clock to be aiming at 4:59 or something. ha ha ha

I love that very first picture. My first thought was "HOW DID YOU GET THAT ANGLE?" ...but then I read. =0)

Pages

Pages - Menu