Monday, December 15, 2008

Elizabeth

Elizabeth and I were best friends in high school and have remained friends ever since. She and her 2 daughters came to visit me for the weekend and we had so much fun catching up! We've always said that no matter how much time passes between visits, phone calls, and emails we can always pick up where we left off and we never run out of things to talk about. I always enjoy our time together and it's always over much too soon.

Sunday, just before she and the girls headed back home we stopped at a cabin in town so I could take some portraits of her daughter Alysa. Of course we also snapped lots of other photos while we were at it.

The last time Elizabeth and I had portraits taken together, our mutual friend Steve took them...almost 20 years ago! So Steve, these are for you. Steve told me he still has the photo of she and I on the caboose sitting on his computer. We just look a LITTLE bit different now, don't we Steve?!

Elizabeth, I'm so glad we got to spend some time together and I love opportunities to get to know your girls. They are remarkable young ladies!



Alysa and Karen--2 of the sweetest girls I know!
Alysa_Karen





Sisters being silly
Alysa_Karen2





Elizabeth with her girls
Alysa_Eliz_Karen2





This one's one of my favorites. This is how they are all the time and you can just see how much they love each other and how much fun they have together!
Alysa_Eliz_Karen





Elizabeth and me....now
Eliz_Tammy3



....and 2o years ago.
20 years and teenagers can change you lots!
Eliz-2





Eliz_Tammy2






Eliz-1






Eliz_Tammy





Tammy_Elizabeth





Heather insisted I stand RIGHT here and let her take a photo. I don't like being on this side of the camera but I cooperated.
Tammy






Tammy-sepia





Elizabeth
Eliz



our 17 year old daughters. (Elizabeth, I'm SURE we were just 17 ourselves just last year!!!!)
Alysa_Heather





My family.
family photo















No comments:

Pages

Pages - Menu